Selenium mineral tips for health
Nowadays prostate disorders growth is becoming a more and more serious problem for men’s health all over the world. Small prostate dysfunctions can cause more dangerous diseases and even prostate cancer. Based on the statistics of the government prostate cancer incidence has nearly doubled in the past 20 years.
1. Minimize alcohol consumption. Alcohol drinks neutralize zinc and vitamin B6 (which assists in absorption of zinc).
2. Consume low fat milk and consume lean meat dishes. Some “Liposomal selenium mineral supplement” researchers think that saturated fats from dairy products and meats can increase the risk of prostate cancer development.
3. Eat more soy – clinical studies demonstrate that the increasing estrogen-to-testosterone ratio as a result of aging is one of the key factors that impacts badly on the size of prostate gland. Two ounces or less of soy every day can reduce estrogen levels in your organism and help to restore equilibrium of the testosterone-to-estrogen ratio which is in decline at age of 60 and older. Soy products that are high in protein include such things as soy flour and powder miso, tempeh tofu and soy nuts roasted (soybean curd).
4. Improve circulation – use Kegel exercises to increase a better blood flow for your prostate and urogenital organs. To do the Kegel exercise, simply pull up all your muscles in the anus and scrotum. Keep them strained and then release. Ten exercises, followed by 5-6 workouts every day will increase the flow of blood to your prostate gland’s tissue.
5. Follow healthy diet. Eat more fruits, berries, and vegetables to supply your body with necessary antioxidants and nutrients. Exclude from your diet sugars, saturated fats as well as cooked foods. Consuming foods that are high in fats, such as dairy products can raise testosterone levels, which can lead to the prostate gland to grow larger and abnormal growth of cells. Consume different vegetables, especially like cabbage, brussels sprouts, sauerkraut, broccoli and coleslaw. A diet of just three servings of vegetables per day can lower the prostate cancer risk by up to 45%!!
6. The increase in Selenium intake. Selenium is highly needed to ensure that your prostate is healthy. Foods with high levels of Selenium include eggs, cashews and brazil nuts and garlic, wheat germ, kelp herring, tuna, and other seafood and shellfish, cashews, onions and mushrooms sesame and sunflower seeds liver and kidneys from beef.
7. Consume 2 or 3 meals containing oily fish every week like wild salmon (do not eat salmon from farms that is fed Artificial feed).
8. Increase Zinc consumption. Zinc consumption of 15 mg a day can be beneficial to maintain a healthy and well-functioning prostate functionality. A great source of Zinc sources include pumpkin seeds in shell, oysters, beans and nuts.
9. Two cups of tomato sauce every week reduces the risk of prostate cancer. Tomatoes cooked in water break down their cell walls, allowing your organism to absorb antioxidants lycopene derived from tomatoes, which is extremely essential and beneficial to the health of your entire body.
10. Utilize nutritional supplements. Take a high-quality multivitamin supplement that contains the following microelements as well as vitamins to maintain your prostate’s health: Vitamin A (25,000 IU) Lycopene (10 mg) and Vitamin E (1,200 IIU).
11. Respect your healthy lifestyle. Give your body a sufficient amount of rest and regular physical exercises. Regular exercise has been proven to improve the health of your immune and digestive systems, body circulation and elimination of body toxins and waste. Exercise can also help in preventative measures against obesity, since being overweight is considered to be one of the main causes that increase likelihood of contracting cancer as well as other illnesses. Systematic exercising can also reduce the possibility of the prostate gland getting enlarged.
12. Body damage that reverses. A stressful lifestyle over the long periods of time causes numerous damages for your body. To reverse and stop these damaging processes, you can use Ayurstate – proven ayurvedic herbal supplement for prostate health. Ayurstate has more than hundreds of ayurvedic phytonutrients that function on a molecular basis to repair and restore tissues that have been damaged, aid in the prostate gland with a rejuvenation lower levels of prostaglandin and polyamines. This natural remedy also increases the smooth muscles and reduces uretra and prostatic gland swelling. Based on the ancient Ayurveda practices, Ayurstate causes no clinically known adverse effects and addresses not just symptoms, but deep inner causes of prostate problems.