How spices can be used for cosmetic purpose?
Have you ever thought about the fact that in the past times there were no cosmetic products for makeup or skincare products? Yet, the women of that time were flawless and had the best skin, as well as cosmetics to make makeup by themselves. They were beautiful because they were aware of some amazing recipes that can be found in any kitchen. Nowadays we know these secrets and are eager to give them to you.
How spices can be used for cosmetic purpose?
We used to believe that spices were only created to make appetizing dishes However, now we understand that they’re also utilized to make our skin look beautiful, without spending lots of money on costly cosmetics. Spices buy turmeric soap are full of antioxidants that provide a wonderful taste and flavor and some useful qualities. If you combine them with the correct ingredients and regularly apply it to your skin then you will receive amazing results. Spices can make your skin gorgeous without harm or negative effects. They’re so gentle that can be applied even to skin that is sensitive. So there is no need to purchase expensive cosmetics when it is possible to make them at home and ensure that they are safe.
Recipes for skin care at home using spices
Anti-oxidant contained in turmeric is known as curcumin. It has anti-bacterial as well as anti-septic properties. If it is ingested the bloodstream, it helps to cleanse it, which also helps to maintain healthy skin from inside. It is very effective in fighting against free radicals. Your skin looks younger; it’s more healthy and youthful. Also , it offers the opportunity to prevent or get rid of any kind of acne and blemishes.
Beauty recipes with turmeric
- Apply turmeric paste or powder (it is available in both forms) and mix it with sandalwood powder and apply it on your face. It’s highly effective if you are suffering from acne, pimples or blemishes. It has cooling effect on the skin, so it’s ideal to use this mask in the summer months, as you’ll experience double benefits. When you apply this mask regularly, the tone of skin will become more radiant.
- If you want to get a whitening effect on the skin and to eliminate dead cells, then you should mix milk, lemon juice flour and turmeric, and apply the mixture to your skin. It will dry up and then wash your face. It’s an amazing peeling effect.
- If you need to remove facial hair, then you must mix turmeric powder with lemon juice. But be aware in case you are allergic to lemon.
Cinnamon is the perfect option for people looking to have a smooth and even toned skin and eliminate pimples, because the spice is anti-bacterial.
Beauty recipes with cinnamon
- If you are suffering from a problem of hair loss you can mix cinnamon and honey powder equally and massage this paste onto your scalp. let it sit for 30 minutes before shampooing your hair thoroughly.
- If you are suffering from pimples, it is best to immediately prepare the paste using honey and cinnamon powder, and apply it to the areas that are problematic for a period of twenty minutes. Pimples and little scars after it will be effectively removed.
- If you need to lose weight, then boil the mix of cinnamon and honey. Then take it in the morning and in the evening prior to going to sleep. It will help burn off fat within your body.
Cloves were used in the past by dentists to achieve anti-bacterial results. It is in the composition of a great number of cleaning products, soaps and detergents and is very effective in treatment of pimples. It gives your skin the perfect tone and cleans your pores efficiently.
Recipes for beauty using clove
- If you have acne or blemishes, you must make a paste from cloves and fullers’ earth powders and add rosewater to it. This paste can be applied onto your face and left for ten minutes. There won’t be any itching or irritation anymore as you skin should be relaxed.
- Apply the clove paste to problematic places (on pimples) before you go to bed and then remove it in the morning. This method will treat pimples or will help to lessen them.
Pepper improves blood circulation and is very good for skin as it improves the appearance of skin and helps prevent premature aging and also useful for hair and scalp, because it promotes growth of hair. But if you have sensitive skin, avoid using it since it may cause irritation or allergic reactions.
Beauty recipes using pepper
- If you want to get rid of pimples then you must apply black pepper to these problem areas.
- In order to stop the loss of hair and to keep your hair shining, make sure you mix pepper with curd and apply the treatment to hair for 30 minutes. after that, wash it thoroughly. Your hair will look healthier and grow faster.