How to Make an Email Address From Free Email Providers: 10 Easy Step Guide
Everybody should know how to make an email address online from free email providers. A single day without email service will be considered as a ‘blackout.’ Email, also sometimes written as e-mail, is simply the shortened form of electronic mail, a protocol for receiving, sending, and storing electronic messages. Email has expanded huge reputation with the spread of the Internet web cloud. In most cases, email becomes the ideal method of communication. Your connection with people will vastly increase through usage of email. It broadens your reference group extent and networking links. Email is still the number one communication method in the world, due to its transmission speed; you can deliver a message within seconds anywhere in the world. You can attach documents, images and other files with an email which reduce and save huge time compared to regular post (snail) mail.
You can create email groups to send information to a large community. There are more advantages of having an free email address from service providers like Yahoo, Hotmail, Gmail; you can use instant messenger chatting with your friends & family, store your important files online, build image albums, get mail for mobile, calendar and also video & news services. You will get practically unlimited free online storage for your email messages & files Email1and1. The user interface is clean & simple which allows easy findings and view them in context without effort. Moreover, social networking sites, like Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, accepts free email address from top free email account providers to create your login credentials, so that you can easily invite and connect your email contacts. Also, sending email greeting cards are now very popular.
Email starts a new era in the horizon of modern age. Email system makes our life lot easier than before. By using email, we can send a message to any person stay anywhere in the world in a second. Now this email system is under the attack of IT criminals. Present time users do not feel secured when they log on their emails. There are some mistakes, which can cause breach of email protection and lose of email account. Nevertheless, there are still some steps, which can be used to protect email privacy as well as security. The following steps can be followed for protection of email.
- Placing strong password can be a good way to protect email address. In most of the cases users use, simple and normal passwords, which help hackers to hack email, address. At present time email, service providers ask for using strong password. Therefore, if you use strong and exceptional passwords then your email address will be kept safe.
- Avoiding false emails send to you. Sometimes you can get some false email from unknown sender. They offer you to upgrade your email address. They also can send you that you won a lottery of millions of dollar. This is false. They demand your personal information and sometimes password. These types of offers and mail should be avoided. If you response on their mail then you can be victim of breach of your email privacy. In some cases, you can lose your valuable email address forever.
- Not all people have a personal computer that is why they have to use public computer such as library, labs, and cyber cafes and so on. Here the email users should be aware of using his/her email address. After using email account there, he/she have to log off from his/her email id. Only log off is not all. He/she have to delete the history and completely close the internet browser. If you use public computer, then you have to follow these recommendation.
- It is the first and foremost duty of the email user not to share the email address password and personal information with other persons. Here you have to keep in mind that if you share the email password with other person then you can lose the id forever. Sometimes you can supply your email password from your personal information. In this case, if you share personal information with others then your email will be in risk. Therefore, you should avoid sharing passwords and personal information with others.
- Not saving email password in web browser. Sometimes it is seen that most of the people use this system. However, if you use this password saving system it can be very risky for the security of your email protection. So avoid saving the password in your internet browser.